How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs (Whoa!!!)
General disposition: Generally good. I don't know if that means I'm getting used to the headaches or they've almost gone away but either way, I'll take it! And the nausea only hits about once a week so that's good too.
Sleep: Having a hard time getting comfortable and staying asleep. Only getting up once to use the bathroom but I can't always fall back asleep right away...or for hours!
Best moment this week: Emerson asking where the baby was :)
Movement: No big kicks or localized movements but I can feel him/her moving from one area to the other.
Labor signs/Body changes of note: Just getting rounder in general.
What I miss: Eggs. I could really go for a couple eggs over medium right now.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment